- Easily mount your HP monitor to a wall or monitor arm.
- Easy mounting with the included screw set.
- Ultra Light Technology: We have designed the optimal adapter for your PC monitor using complex 3D printing processes. Maximum stability combined with minimum weight ensure perfect practicability when using the adapter. The VESA adapters from 3IDEE are up to 90% lighter than conventional metal/steel adapters and still hold many times the weight of your monitor.
- Environmentally friendly: The adapters are not only manufactured in resource-saving lightweight construction, but also from biodegradable PLA plastic. We produce in the heart of Europe with short shipping and delivery routes. We also use 100% recycled filament for the production of the HP Z32k, Z34c, Z40c series adapters.
The 3idee quality promise: Our adapters have been tested for longevity and durability. However, if you are not satisfied with the product please reach out to us and we will find a solution together.
Range of use: The monitor adapter is only suitable for the following HP monitor series: Z32k G3 4K, Z34c G3 WQHD, Z40c G3 WUHD.
For installation instructions and technical help, please visit help.3idee.eu or scan the QR code on the packaging of your adapter.
Scope of delivery: 1x VESA adapter, 4x screws for mounting.
Material and safety instructions: PLA plastic can withstand temperatures of up to approx. 50°C. Avoid placing the monitor in the immediate vicinity of heat sources such as ovens, microwaves, the blazing sun, PC exhaust air, etc.
We are constantly working on the further development of our product portfolio. Please contact us for individual enquiries and bulk orders. The 3IDEE team is looking forward to your enquiry.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following monitors from hp (hp.com):
Z32k G3 4k
Z34c G3 WQHD
Z40c G3 WUHD
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your screen in a safe, soft place so that your screen does not get damaged.
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Simply use the click mechanism on the monitor mount and pull the foot upwards.
Carefully remove the round cover as shown using a slotted screwdriver. (Figure 1)
After you have removed the foot, the click mechanism must be removed. To do this, loosen the two screws as shown and pull the part away upwards.
Now plug the 3idee VESA adapter onto the monitor as shown.
Important! Note the correct orientation (top and bottom) of the VESA adapter. The straight line on the VESA adapter, which is located below the screw holes, should point towards the bottom. (Figure 3)
This is how the mounted VESA adapter should look on your monitor. (Figure 4)
For this step we recommend the help of a 2nd person.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 5)
Please use the 4 screws included in the delivery.
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 6)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team