Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from Asus(asus.com): Designo MX27AQ, Designo MX279HS, Designo MX27UCS.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your ASUS brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
First, remove the base of your Asus monitor. To do this, loosen the screw under the monitor base. (Figure 1)
Please make sure you have a soft surface when you store the monitor for disassembly / assembly.
Now slide the 3idee VESA adapter onto the foot from behind, as shown. (Figure 2)
It is important that the hole in the VESA adapter is aligned with the hole in the monitor base. (follows in step 3)
Now screw the screw + washer + spring washer into the rear monitor base from below. (Figure 3)
Please pay attention to the correct order of the washers. This is important for the permanent safety of the assembly.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 4)
Please use the 4 screws included in the scope of delivery.
Finally, please check again whether all screws have been tightened correctly.
However, please keep in mind that this is a plastic part.
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team